Simulise is offered by CipeMotion B.V.
Simulise processes privacy-sensitive or personally identifiable information.
We respect the privacy of visitors and users and ensure that the personal information you give us is kept confidential. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured by us. Our processing takes place in accordance with the requirements of privacy legislation.
This privacy and cookie statement applies to all use of Simulise and its associated website.
Our privacy and cookie statement in brief:
In our processing, we adhere to privacy laws. This means, among other things, that we:
- clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do so through this privacy and cookie statement;
- Limit our collection of personal data to only those personal data necessary for the stated purposes;
- ask you first for express consent to process your personal data in cases where your consent is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and require the same from parties processing personal data on our behalf;
- Respect your right to provide access to, amend or delete your personal data upon request, for example.
The purposes of processing
Your personal information is processed by us for the following purposes through the website and in Simulise:
- Using Simulise, including, for example, maintaining your profile;
- To provide a login/registration feature;
- Gaining insight into the use of Simulise and our website;
- To evaluate and improve our website.
In addition, your personal information provided to us through the website is processed for the following purposes:
- Conducting activities aimed at increasing the customer base;
- To receive data through our contact or registration forms;
- To contact you;
- We will not process your data for purposes other than those listed above, unless you give your prior consent or we are required to do so by a legal obligation.
Types of personal data
We process the following personal data for the purposes listed above.
Website and Simulise:
- login information;
- email address;
- IP address;
- cookie ID;
- browser data;
Only in Simulise:
- study progress and results;
- name of your school;
- personal development;
- Any other information you yourself share with Simulise.
- phone number;
- data you give off through the contact form;
We will not keep your data longer than necessary to achieve the above purposes and provide Simulise to you. Personal data will be deleted after the purposes have been achieved, unless there is a legal duty that prohibits us from deleting data.
We share your information with others only when necessary. Consider, for example, parties that make Simulise technically possible, or your school. Even after leaving school, if you wish, you can continue to use Simulise in the way you are used to.
Third party websites
This privacy and cookie statement does not apply to third-party websites connected to our website through links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your data reliably or securely.
We take security measures to prevent misuse of your data as much as possible.
Access and changes to your data
To prevent misuse, we may ask you to adequately identify yourself when doing so. When it comes to accessing personal data linked to a cookie, you need to include a copy of the cookie in question. You can find it in the settings of your Internet browser.
Personal Data Authority
Of course, we are happy to help you if you have complaints about the way we handle your data. Under privacy laws, you also have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Authority. You can contact the Personal Data Authority for this purpose.
Changes to this privacy and cookie statement
We may update this privacy and cookie statement from time to time. We encourage you to read this statement periodically so that you are aware of these changes.
Company name: CipeMotion B.V.
Address details: Utrechtseweg 47, 1213 TL Hilversum
Phone number: 085-4013536
E-mail: [email protected]
Chamber of Commerce number: 57929793